Warpath, Mantic Games & Models, Dystopian Wars, Kings of War, Warhammer 40K | Cookie Policy

Forum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.com Forum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.com

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Convergence » Random Ruminations

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4977 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332

Post subject: Re: Your Daily News.
 Post Posted: February 15th, 2016, 11:26 pm 
6'ers

yeah i know, i just couldn't help myself ;P

Exterminate! The Dalek project
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=3600

More than meets the eye!
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=4360

Post Posted: May 2nd, 2016, 11:12 pm 
Conscript

Me and the gf are on a break, sigh it sucks.

Post Posted: May 18th, 2016, 10:24 pm 
GW cheerleader

Fyen'Dran wrote:

I know them feels bro.

Post Posted: May 19th, 2016, 12:44 am 
Conscript

fog99uk wrote:
Fyen'Dran wrote:

I know them feels bro.

Well she called it quits, stings hard but gotta move on.

Post Posted: June 9th, 2016, 4:42 am 
Colour Sergeant

Hey strangers!
Thought I'd swing by, it's been a while!

Graham and I went to Salute in April, picked up a ton of goodies. Fave buy was probably an apocalyptic skirmish game called Across the dead earth. We've played a few games since then (although I haven't painted my gang yet, what a surprise!) and it's very enjoyable, and quick to pick up. Graham made terrain for it out of cardboard, cork and flock and did quite an impressive job of it.
Also picked up several new models, new dice (because you can never have enough) a few malifaux bits and a rulebook for a pprpg called the burning wheel which we've yet to play, but looks promising. (I was drawn in by the thickness of the book and the shiny cover!)

Also playing a weekly(ish) pprpg campaign at our local game store. It started out as D&D 5th ed, but the GM wanted to try something new, so now we're using the savage worlds system. I'm still not entirely sure how i feel about that, my character is a ranger, and it feels very simplistic at low-level. combat consist of me shooting arrows and thats about it. no special abilities or traits like D&D offers. but the GM said he thinks he's found a way to mix things up a bit, so we'll see how the next session goes.

In personal news, I'm married now. (for 10 months, in fact. it really has been a while since i posted here!) and that's...well, exactly the same as not being married, but I've got a different last name. hit a rough patch with my depression over the winter and had to go back on meds for the first time in 5 years, but off them again now, and doing pretty well.

Hope everyone here is good, and I'll check in again soon!

Post Posted: June 13th, 2016, 9:40 pm 
GW cheerleader

Moved into a new place a week ago. After 4 months crashing with friends and relatives, it's nice to have somewhere again.

Post Posted: August 17th, 2016, 4:46 pm 
Military Advisor

HI All,

I know I haven;t posted on here in and age, but mainly due to overseas deployments. This time last year I was over in the middle east...... another bloody desert, however, this year, I am writing this from Eastern Europe, Estonia. Been here since April, and heading homeward in about 3 weeks. Edinburgh look out.

Post Posted: August 17th, 2016, 7:59 pm 
6'ers

Eastern Europe! wtf you doing there? Unless a possible russian invasion is on the cards [which seems likely given how small Putin's dick is]

hurry home!

Exterminate! The Dalek project
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=3600

More than meets the eye!
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=4360

Post Posted: August 19th, 2016, 3:03 am 
Guardsman

Ooh, the forum isn't gone? I tried visiting a few times and it wasn't loading at all. . . .

I'm still alive, although South America keeps on trying to kill me: the humidity here is a nightmare, but, on the bright side, land is really cheap in this country, so we bought some and are having a house built! It should be ready next week and we'll be moving in ASAP as we're living with the in-laws, which is not. . . ideal.

Also, my mother's coming to visit for Christmas so she'll be bringing my cat as well as a bunch of my models/books that have been lounging in storage in Scotland.

Anyone know if Kenny still buys 2nd hand models? I have the feeling that I might not need all the GW armies I currently own. . . .

Post Posted: August 24th, 2016, 12:51 pm 
Admin Commissar

Xarlaxas wrote:
Anyone know if Kenny still buys 2nd hand models? I have the feeling that I might not need all the GW armies I currently own. . . .

Well...drop him a line on here on via the FB page. He may do! Failing that, why not chuck 'em on the member swaps and sales section here. You never know...someone may bite!

Post Posted: August 24th, 2016, 2:59 pm 
Guardsman

Simon wrote:
Xarlaxas wrote:

Well...drop him a line on here on via the FB page. He may do! Failing that, why not chuck 'em on the member swaps and sales section here. You never know...someone may bite!

Good idea! I dropped a message on the 6s2Hit FB page and got the thumbs up, so, now I just need to get my mother and one of my comrades to go check exactly what I have in storage. I've never organized the sale of models from 9000km away before. :p

I think I'll be getting rid of my Craftworld Eldar and my Dark Angels, and trying to get my Tau and Chaos Marines over to Uruguay, as there are a few people who actually play 40k here, though the main game is WarmaHordes, which I've suddenly acquired a large number of models for. >.>

Post Posted: September 30th, 2016, 7:59 pm 
Conscript

It's finally looking like I will be heading to Canada in November... just in time to get away from the US elections. Here's hoping nothing falls through.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4977 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332

Board index » The Convergence » Random Ruminations