Warpath, Mantic Games & Models, Dystopian Wars, Kings of War, Warhammer 40K | Cookie Policy

Forum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.com Forum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.comForum, Shop and Podcast 6s2hit.com

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Games Systems » GW's Warhammer 40K » Lists, Tactics & Battle reports

Post subject: Re: Sisters of Battle 2000 points
 Post Posted: December 4th, 2016, 10:52 pm 
6'ers

so there's a lot of rumours going around about the sisters codex. I've even contacted GW over the past few months with comments and hopes but my prayers have fallen on deaf ears. I am only hoping that the SoB dont end up in the Agents codex slated for release soon. there is alot pointing to they will and a bit pointing to they wont. guess we'll find out soon enough. I have kinda gotten used to the codex but it just has too many limits. youre almost paying the points of a marine army [a sister is 2 points cheaper but has a lower Str, WS, Toughness, and I. oh and no TSKNF, which is one of the best rules in the game. and in the case of celestine, they are the same points! still with a lower Str, toughness and Initiative. yes, she gets furious charge, ONCE per game and marines all have special rules now that is standard. you might as well just get a marine army. yes, shield of faith can make a difference, sometimes change the certainty of a given. The amount of times i have saved an Exorcist save, reducing three hull points to two has annoyed opponents endlessly. and changed the course of the game. so its something. but given all the formations. and all the new fluff, sisters still look abandoned. the way GW has played down the rumours is a bit off putting. quoting GW saying "rumour came from a guy in a bin, dont take too seriously" or something like that....
i suppose we will have to wait a see.....but if the sisters get canned....i shall melt all my metal sisters down and make holy bullets from them...each engraved with a name....and i shall hunt....

Exterminate! The Dalek project
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=3600

More than meets the eye!
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=4360

Post Posted: December 7th, 2016, 9:04 pm 
6'ers

"oh, these arent out for a few months plastic sisters of battle!" .....fuckwits.....dumb fuck should have said "sister of battle", non plural! morons dont know the difference between sister and sisters....fucking got everyone's hopes up.....oh maybe a new codex to replace the shitty one they have....but no!!! one shitty model [well, its okay to be honest] but its the fucking principle....

thats fucking it. im out of here. so over GW.

luckily i just bought Lobo, the main man. tonight. for the Batman miniature game which is really cool. they give you all the rules online for free. and all the individual rules for each character are free online. So you know how awesome something is straight away and whether you want it for your army.....sorry....thats old gw talk....i mean my GANG. its a cool game, really like it. not too beardy and prices are okay. not like some other dickhead company that charges through the teeth for either ridiculously stupid rules [so you wonder why you would buy it] or ridiculously powerful rules [so you buy it].

rant over

fuckwits

More than meets the eye!

Post Posted: December 11th, 2016, 9:19 pm 
6'ers

with advanced copies of the agents codex now out its pretty clear the direction GW is going with the sisters....they are edging nearer and nearer to the bin and going the way of the squats.
given the opportunity to redo the codex the codex they didn't. they have actually removed the living saint special character and included one formation that lets you reroll your shield of faith. ONCE. yep, just once. so just shot them with lasguns and their formations rules have no effect. and seraphim can already reroll it. and priests in HTH combat...so again they have given a formation rule that half the army already gets if you chose right in the first place. just like the dominons special rule thats ignores cover...and they are armed with flamers...so they get ignores cover twice! but one of those you only get once. and have to roll for it. even guard get their orders ever turn!!!! what the fuck! im about to punch a GW employee in the face!

Its good to see from the abuse on the 40K facebook page that we are not alone. it seems that nearly every sisters collector is pissed beyond belief....face punch

so much so that i really am stopping playing 40K. i cant stand it anymore. i've been playing Batman miniatures game and loving it. going to put up a thread for it [not that many people look at this site anymore] once my Lobo and Captain Boomerang model arrive. im so excited that im even going to paint them straight away.

my ordered canoness will go on ebay for £300 to anyone still stupid enough to continue playing and investing in an army that wont survive to the next edition of the game. like squats, sisters are headed for the bin....face punch!!!

More than meets the eye!

Post Posted: December 23rd, 2016, 4:08 pm 
6'ers

this army is dead to me......we now know why the Saint is not in the codex....as she is in a different book.....that you have to pay for.....what absolute fucking dickheads GW is....... you have to buy two books to get ONE entry updated....right now i want to kick in the teeth of every GW staff member around.....

More than meets the eye!

Post Posted: May 20th, 2017, 10:46 am 
6'ers

its been a while, so i thought i would touch base.

Yep, still fuck all for the sisters. So now i can given into my anger and joined the dark side. I am going to trash talk and bag games workshop until the very end. There is nothing they can do now to make up for the sheer disappointment i feel.

I like to ring the shops at random, and complain. Listen as some stupid minimum waged moron listens to my ranting over how fucking stupid this game has become. I sincerely doubt that 8th edition is going to change it. Its broken. stupid.

I feel dumb that i wasted so much money over the years on this game now. I wish i had that money back and used it to travel to foreign lands. i think im going to sell all my games workshop stuff except for my transformers and daleks. [hmm, neither are really games workshop anyway] but as sisters are now a worthless army, i doubt ill get much for them. i reckon ill get more money melting them down. But i better hurry as sisters will be gone by the end of the next edition. We all know it. fucking cunts

I love going into the shop and laugh at the people that still play it. Laugh even harder at the sisters players who desperately wanted something new to their army but instead got bent over a barrel and had their wallets fucked for the same shit, the same shit with a new wrapper. best analogy ever.

its being kinda fun. But i do feel like ive wasted a lot of my life on this game, so want you to all know. Try to go out more, look at the sun. Travel more, fuck more. live more.

40k is not worth it in the end. save us Jericho. save us from ourselves. save the others who have not yet seen the light and are still waiting, wallets open, to buy the new marines that are exactly the same as the old marines, just with a different name. When i see anyone with the new models im going to laugh at them. laugh so fucking hard at how stupid and blinded they are. buying something they have. GW is a rip off. and youre a fucking idiot if you buy into it.

burn

singe

destroy

they can block me [which they have] but it doesn't stop me from continuing my quest.

burn

More than meets the eye!

Board index » Games Systems » GW's Warhammer 40K » Lists, Tactics & Battle reports